Develops residential, commercial, corporate, hotel and residential projects that meet the specific needs of each locality and audience, always maintaining the highest standards of excellence. From conception to delivery of real estate projects, Odebrecht Real Estate Developments invests in sustainability and innovation.
- Six projects awarded LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certificates by the Green Building Council, and seven others in the process of certification.
- LEED ND (Neighborhood Development) pre-certification for the Ilha Pura venture, in Rio de Janeiro. This is the first time in Latin America that a planned neighborhood has won this seal, attesting to the highest standards of sustainability.
- Participation by Parque da Cidade (City Park), in São Paulo, in the Climate Positive Development Program, an initiative of the C40 Cities Climate Leadership group, developed by the Clinton Foundation in partnership with the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Creation, in Pernambuco, of the Community Citizenship Reserve Bank, which issues low-interest loans for working capital and acquisition of tools and equipment for small businesses.
- Installation of a waste collection station for recycling in Parque da Cidade, São Paulo, and dispatching sorted materials collected - 98.5 tons of paper, plastic, glass and metals and 360 liters of oil - to cooperatives.
Garden of one of the business towers in Parque da Cidade, a multiuse complex in São Paulo
Presence in Brazil
- Salvador and Sauípe
- Águas Claras, Brasília and São Sebastião
- Belo Horizonte
- Cabo de Santo Agostinho
Rio de Janeiro
- Rio de Janeiro and Niterói
- São Paulo, Barueri,
Campinas, Santos and Santo André