Odebrecht Oil & Gas provides integrated solutions for the upstream oil and gas industry in Brazil, and selectively in Angola and Mexico, both in the investment and operations phases. It operates in the segments of offshore drilling, underwater construction, offshore production and offshore maintenance and services, focusing on operational excellence and adding value for Clients and Shareholders.
Espírito Santo - Espírito Santo Basin
- ODN I, ODN II
Europe (Norway/Denmark) - North Sea
- FPSO NSP (Demobilized in June 2015)
- ODN Tay IV
Rio de Janeiro - Campos Basin
- NORBE VI, ODN Delba III
São Paulo - Santos Basin
- NORBE VIII, NORBE IX, FPSO CDI
- Economic uptime (average drill availability versus daily rate) for all drills, excluding ODN TAY IV, was 96.5%.
- No marine oil spills with environmental impact.
- No claims, fines or penalties for non-compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Investment of BRL 25.4 million in environmental sustainability projects in 2015 (treatment and disposal of waste, maintenance and operational services, training, professional team and other investments in environmental management).
- Compensation of 363.3 t CO2e, with the planting of 2,178 seedlings and complete restoration of a spring, through the Odebrecht Foundation’s Pratigi Carbon Neutral Program.