Refurbished by Odebrecht, the Cambambe Hydroelectric Plant in Angola has a generating capacity of 180 MW
Odebrecht Engineering & Construction International – Infrastructurewww.odebrecht.com
Present in 16 countries, Odebrecht Engineering & Construction International – Infrastructure provides engineering and construction services for infrastructure in Latin America (except Brazil), the Caribbean, Africa, the United Arab Emirates and Portugal, serving Clients in the public and private sectors. In the United States, it operates through Odebrecht Construction International. It has more than 23,000 Members who work in the areas of ports and airports, urban transport, sanitation, irrigation, hydroelectric, urban renewal, housing, energy, agribusiness and mining.
- Construction of the Hermanas Mirabal and Samaná aqueducts in the Dominican Republic, where it is also responsible for road projects such as the Eastern Road Corridor.
- Construction in the United Arab Emirates of the Pump Station in Abu Dhabi, the deepest and most complex sewage pumping station in the world.
- Construction in Angola of the Laúca Hydroelectric Plant, recognized with the award for Best Civil Engineering Project at the Luanda International Fair (FILDA), and rehabilitation of the Cambambe Hydroelectric Plant.
- Completion of the Baixo Sabor Hydroelectric Plant in northern Portugal, using innovative engineering and construction solutions.
- Construction in Argentina of the Water Treatment System in the North Zone of Buenos Aires and construction of the Soterramiento de Sarmiento underground railway, in the metropolitan region of the capital.
- Construction of the Ruta del Sol highway in Colombia.
- Expansion of the Port of Mariel in Cuba.
- Construction of the La Esperanza Aqueduct in Ecuador.
- In Panama, completion of the Curundú Project, including 1,008 housing units, as well as water and sewer works in the capital and expansion of Tocumen International Airport.
- In Peru, work on the Olmos and Chavimochic Irrigation projects, the Chaglla Hydroelectric Power Plant, the Cusco Beltway and the Port of Matarani.
- Projects at Simón Bolívar International Airport in Maiquetía, Caracas Metro, the third bridge over the Orinoco River and the second bridge over Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela.
- In the United States, construction of the Grand Parkway in Texas and modernization works at Miami International Airport, plus completion of infrastructure in the Port of Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airport in Florida.
- In Mozambique, completion of Nacala International Airport, which received the 2016 Global Best Projects award in the Airports category from Engineering News-Record.
- In Mexico, construction of 452 km of the Los Ramones II North Gas Pipeline, and two 61,000-hp Compression Stations.
- In Ghana, participation in the construction of lots 5 and 6 of the Eastern Corridor Road, the main highway project underway in that country, measuring 209 km.