Provides solutions for EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) projects, in which the contractor is responsible for the management of a project from its initial phase until full delivery to the Client. Thus, these projects include planning, basic and detailed engineering, construction, assembly and commissioning, as well as the purchase of equipment and personnel management.
Odebrecht Engineering & Construction International – Industrial Engineering operates in the oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical sectors, as well as bioenergy, fertilizers, pulp and paper, iron and steel, mining and thermal power.
The maritime terminal the receives coal at the Punta Catalina Thermal Power Plant in the Dominican Republic
- Construction of the Sur Peruano Gas Pipeline in Peru, extending 1,134 km from the rain forest to the Peruvian coast.
- Construction of the Punta Catalina Thermal Power Plant in the Dominican Republic, with a capacity of 720 MW, consisting of two 360-MW units.
- Expansion of the trunk gas pipeline network in Argentina, including 2,300 km of pipelines and 25 compressor plants.
- Works at the Puerto La Cruz Refinery and construction of four other sugar and ethanol plants, as well as two gas-fired power stations in Venezuela.
- Construction of the Pascuales-Poliducto in Cuenca Ecuador, approximately 210 km of pipelines for gasoline, diesel and liquefied petroleum gas that will minimize the risks of transportation and environmental contamination.
- EPC services at the Ethylene XXI petrochemical complex in Mexico and professional relocation of more than 7,500 people in the demobilization phases of the project through the New Opportunities program.