Enseada focuses on shipbuilding and offshore exploration. It offers high-tech processes and equipment, based on the highest international standards of quality and productivity. It also operates in ship repairs and is prepared to meet the needs of a wide range of naval facilities, from the most complex, such as pre-salt drilling rigs, to simpler vessels for cargo transportation. In view of its favorable location and resources, including a 1.6-million m2 area and a port facility with a Private Use Terminal, Enseada is simultaneously developing other lines of action in the logistics and industrial segments.
- 1.6-million square-meter industrial park at the mouth of the River Paraguaçu in the municipality of Maragojipe.
- Processing capacity of 72,000 tons of steel per year.
- Educating professionals, many of them from the vicinity of the shipyard, at Kawasaki in Japan, as part of the Technology Transfer Agreement.
- Socio-environmental projects benefiting residents of 32 communities near the venture.
- Social outreach projects developed in partnership with the Brazilian Navy, SEBRAE and Petrobras, providing free services to the local communities.
- Training 11,120 people through Environmental Education programs.